Saturday, May 26, 2012

American Rag, I must buy you

If you were to open my closet or look in a shopping bag of my purchases. It's no lie that Im obsessed with American Rag clothing line.

So I am going to show you my mint colored pants by American Rag I bought from the Exchange. This was my St. Patties Day outfit from this year. I went super simple with a black top by Hurley and my black Madden Girl Pumps. Both top and shoes were also bought at the exchange.



The pants look wonderful with basic colors such as white, black or nude. If you are brave and go for a print, just match the color of the pants to a color in the shirt. Just remember not go to crazy with color or you may look like a walking crayon box and you will lose the boldness of pants. 


My bracelet is Lucky Brand and my earrings come from Francesca's Collection. The bracelet was a last minute buy while walking though Macy's while I was home visiting. If you want to spice up your outfit go with fun accessories when you go with simple tops. 

So in the future be prepared for my love of American Rag and I will show you some more options from our Exchange. Plus soon recipes for great baked treats!

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment