Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Who, What, Where & Why again?

I am asked questions all the time about how I made a frosting tie-dyed. What did you use? Where did you get this piece of clothing, really at the Exchange?! Why are you just now sharing these things with me?

So I decided that people want my recipes that I have very much guarded the last couple years needed to be shared. Being part of a military community we come and go. Become best of friends and knowing some years later down the road we will see each other again. Plus I think sharing of recipes are the best thing ever.

Why I did this too is so I can share to the world how to make these amazing deserts they have here in Japan. I would buy out the whole bakery if I had enough Yen to do so. Every time I step in there I end up spending 2,000 - 3,000 yen which is like $25.00-$30.00.

As for the fashion we are stationed in Iwakuni, Japan. Our base has a good exchange (store) with labels like Michael Kors, American Rag, Roxy, Hurley, True Religion and more. So with me no longer wanted to shop on line all the time I am going to show you what you can do with my limited selection.

So with all that info ( I promise your brain will not explode) we will start this thing! Get ready for a post tomorrow of fashion!!!

~Oyasuminasai (Japanese for goodnight, Im going to bed)

No comments:

Post a Comment