Here is a fabulous recipe to make a very simple Chocolate Eclair.
What you need to get started:
1 regular size container of Chocolate Fudge Frosting
1 box of Graham crackers
8oz Cool Whip
2 sm or 1 large box of instant french vanilla pudding
* I like to mix the pudding flavors up and use one small box of vanilla and one of lemon.
1. Line 9x13in pan with whole graham crackers.
2. Mix pudding & milk by following directions on the box.
3. When pudding is set, fold in cool whip. Do not stir.
4. Put 1/2 of the pudding/cool whip on top of the graham crackers that you have laid in the pan.
5. Add another layer of graham crackers.
6. Add rest of pudding/cool whip mix on top of graham crackers.
7. Add a final layer of graham crackers to the top of the mixture.
8. Place frosting without lid and seal into the microwave for 30-40 seconds. This step makes it easier to spread on top of the graham crackers.
9. Spread the frosting on top of the graham crackers evenly.
10. Place Eclair into refrigerator for at least 2 hours to set.